See Home for conference description.
We encourage submissions on the following themes:
- Transcendental arguments and transcendental idealism
- Transcendental arguments and subjectivity/objectivity
- Transcendental arguments and metaphysics
- Transcendental arguments and epistemology
- Transcendental phenomenology
- Transcendental claims and naturalism
- Recent accounts of apriority/necessity/universality and their relation to transcendental claims.
Submission Deadline: October 15, 2015.
Submission Guidelines: Submissions (prepared for blind review) of no more than 600 words should be sent as attachments to email@example.com. Please include a separate cover letter with author’s name and contact information. Speakers will be allotted 40 minutes to deliver their paper and 20 minutes to answer questions.
Further information will be made available here: https://transcendentalconference2015.wordpress.com
This conference supports BPA/SWIP Good Practice and the Gendered Conference Campaign.